This website is no longer updated. Please visit my new site here for all things tech related: techy.zone.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Apply Lipstick In Photoshop

In a previous post we changed the hair color of a woman from a blonde shade to gold. Using her again, we'll briefly apply lipstick.

The method below is simply using the Curves Adjustment option to brighten her natural lip color. There are other options we'll cover in a later post that will allow any shade.

1)
Import her into Photoshop.

2)
Zoom up to her lips and choose the 'Polygonal Lasso Tool'.

3)
Do a selection of her lips ensuring you don't go outside the lip area.

4)
Right-click your selection and choose to 'Layer via Copy' - select the new layer.

5)
Ensuring the new layer is selected, go to Image > Adjustments > Curves

6)
Choose the center dot and click+drag upwards and to the left to create a light color for the lips.
Adjust as desired.

7)
With the new lip layer still selected, choose the 'Eraser Tool', change it's opacity (to whatever suits your desires), and lightly brush part of the edge of the new lip to reveal the bottom layer (the old lip).


My result is only a light change but tweaking with the options above will change it even more.



2 comments:

  1. If you think your spouse may be cheating, you can contact PHONESPYAPPS1@GMAIL.COM
    He’s a real hacker and was very reliable in helping me spy on my cheating husband’s cell phone remotely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing is believing they say, I knew something was wrong but I couldn't find my way around it. A friend introduced me WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom, who without physical access to my spouse's phone got full access to all texts, calls, facebook, whatspp and other social media. I find out my spouse was cheating with someone he met from a secret dating app on the phone(Seeking Arrangements) I'm working on filing for a divorce right now so sad about but it’s only right. You can contact him if you have similar problems

    ReplyDelete